ZF Filters & Technologies was founded in the KZN East Coast town of Richards Bay in 1991. Established as Zululand Filters, on sound business principles driven by customer satisfaction, the company has grown into the largest filtration and heavy duty automotive filter supply and services organisation of it’s kind in Northern KZN.
A wholly owned and operated LEVEL 1 BBEEE company, ZF Filters & Technologies continues to break new ground in meeting customer expectations whilst affording the best value for money in both the Consumer and Industrial markets.
Current customers include:
Mittal Steel, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, Portnet, Transnet, Dept of Transport, Siltech, Mondi, Tata Steel, Riversdale Mining and Springlake Collieries.
What we do
- ZF TECH designs, sells and services filters and accessories in all applications ranging from dust, oil, water, fuel and air to medical applications and odour control catering for the industrial, automotive, power generation and consumer markets. Backed by suppliers with unparallel quality and research capabilities, ZF TECH has the capacity to find a solution to all filtration requirements. Exclusive distribution agreements with Freudenberg Filter technologies also afford ZF TECH the backing of the world’s largest and most diversified producer of non-woven materials, used as a media in the manufacture of filters.
- Complementing the ZF TECH stable of products and services is the appointment as Sasol and SAFOD Lubricant Distributors and Cummins Parts supplier.
- ZF TECH currently supply OEM parts into the Shipping Industry.
- We offer complete Consulting, Project Management and Turnkey Project Solutions
- A highly energetic and experienced workforce, with immense experience allow ZF TECH the capability to perform exceptional services for our clients, which include but are not limited to, the monitoring and servicing of filter units, cleaning and replacing of filters as well as the design, implementation and commissioning of de-dusting filtration, clean room and ventilation systems.